3rd List of candidates selected for admission to MSc in Physics – 2023
Based on the interview, following candidates have been selected for admission into the Master’s programme in Physics at RKMVERI (Deemed University).
Last date to take admission: 19th August 2023
Classes will start from 16th Aug 2023 at 10 am.
- Once you are selected for admission an auto email is sent to your email-id with instructions on admission fees payment.
- Check the admission page of the respective department (or the campus) for any other / specific instructions regarding admission.
- Pay the admission fees online from Admission portal. Payment link can be found in the Dashboard of the Portal.
- Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fee Structure
- Upon successful fees payment, the receipt can be downloaded from the Portal. This is your fees receipt.
- Download the Admission-cum-Registration form, duly fill it up, sign it and submit it in the Admission office (in Medha Bhavan, Belur Campus) along with all the applicable supporting documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form.
- Self-attest the photo-copies of the documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form before submission.
- Obtain a Physical Fitness certificate from a Physician and submit it along with the other certificates while taking admission. A sample Physical Fitness form is given here: Download the Physical Fitness Certificate form.
- Candidates should bring the following Original documents/Certificates for verification during admission:
- Madhyamik / 10th Std: Admit card, Grade sheet and Certificate,
- Higher Secondary / 12 Std: Grade sheet and Certificate,
- Qualifying degree(s) / Diploma (if applicable): If degree/diploma is completed: Degree certificate (or Provisional degree certificate) and Cumulative Grade sheet or Transcript of all semesters; If the last semester result/grade sheet is NOT yet available: Cumulative Grade sheet or Transcript of all other semesters,
- Proof of Identity and Address: Aadhaar Card / Election ID Card (or Voter Card) / Passport / Driving License,
- A recent passport size photograph of the candidate (unattested),
- Migration Certificate,
- Any other applicable Certificates / Supporting documents, like: proof for claiming reservation under Caste/Category or Economically Weaker Section etc.
- Submission of all applicable documents/certificates along with admission fee payment should be completed on or before the 19th August 2023.
- If the candidate does not submit the final semester (or penultimate semester) grade sheet and degree certificate while taking admission (in case these are not yet issued by your Institute) the same should be submitted to the Admission office as soon as they are available and preferably before the close of first semester.
- Admission would be liable to be cancelled if any of the eligibility criteria or mandatory requirements are not met by the candidate. Decision of the University’s authorities will be final in this matter.
- Scholarship list, eligibility and details are given below. Almost all students get Swami Vivekananda Scholarship (given in the list) if other scholarships are not available.Please, do not worry about financial support.There will be no scholarship for admission fees or the hostel charges at the time of admission. Candidates have to pay the admission fee and hostel charges (if opted for the hostel) at the time of admission. On the basis of the student’s academic performance and economic background scholarship may be provided in the subsequent semesters. There are State and National scholarships. The Institute will try to ensure that most of the students having economic difficulty get some scholarship.
Scholarships Sl. No. Scholarship name Click here to know more A National Scholarships 1 National Scholarship portal Click here 2 Merit Cum Means Scholarship For Professional and Technical Courses Click here 3 National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students Click here 4 Post-Graduate Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Single Girl Child For PG Programs Click here B State Government Scholarships 1 State – CS Post Matric Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC, Govt. of West Bengal Click here 2 Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means Click here 3 Swami Vivekananda Merit Cum Means (SVMCM) Minority Affairs Click here 4 Kanyashree (K3) Prakalpa Click here 5 For Student Credit Card Click here C Other Scholarships (Private) 1 Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship Scheme Click here 2 Priyamvada Birla Scholarship Click here 3 Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Scholarship Click here
- Student credit cards and loans are also available:
- Regarding Student credit card ( From State Govt.) please click on the link – https://wbscc.wb.gov.in/. Students have to apply by ownself and the Institution has verified the same.
- Regarding Student loans from banks, students can directly contact the bank.They will guide the process as different banks have different procedures and requirements of paper. We will process the requirements of the bank as per our Institution procedure.