Name: Brahmachari Aditya
Area of Research: Cosmology (Early Universe)
Link to personal webpage:
Education and Employment:
Monastic Faculty (2018-Present): RKMVERI
Postdoctoral Scholar (2016-17): Asia Pacific Center for Theoretical Physics (APCTP), Pohang, South Korea
Ph.D. (Physics) (2016): University of Texas at Austin, Austin, Texas, USA
B.Tech. (Engineering Physics) (2009): Indian Institute of Technology Madras, Chennai, India
Full list of (citeable) publications: http://inspirehep.net/search?p=author%3AA.Aravind.1%20AND%20collection%3Aciteable
- Primordial equation of state transitions, Aditya Aravind, Dustin Lorshbough and Sonia Paban, Phys. Rev. D 93, 123519 (2016).
- Higgs Portal to Inflation and Fermionic Dark Matter, Aditya Aravind, Minglei Xiao and Jiang-Hao Yu, Phys. Rev. D 93, 123513 (2016); Phys. Rev. D 96, 069901 (2017).
- Analyzing multifield tunneling with exact bounce solutions, Aditya Aravind, Brandon S. DiNunno, Dustin Lorshbough and Sonia Paban, Phys. Rev. D 91, 025026 (2015).
- Bogoliubov excited states and the Lyth bound, Aditya Aravind, Dustin Lorshbough and Sonia Paban, JCAP 1408, 058 (2014).
- Non-Gaussianity from excited initial inflationary states, Aditya Aravind, Dustin Lorshbough and Sonia Paban, JHEP 1307, 076 (2013).
Interface of cosmology, quantum field theory and particle phenomenology; specifically, theories of inflation including single-field, multi-field and Higgs inflation and their signatures in cosmological probes, dark matter, tunnelling transitions in the early universe